Summer 2018 Release
Our Summer 2018 Release has a variety of new features and improvements that allow you to get the most out of Incident IQ. Check out some of the new features below.
Asset Management Enhancements
Asset Management has been updated to include a number of frequently-requested features, like improved device storage tracking, enhanced custom fields for tailored asset information, and batch actions, which allow users to quickly modify groups of assets at once. We’ve also released the all-new Assets Explorer, which displays asset types, categories, locations, and asset search, all from a single screen.
Introducing Asset Management Pro
Incident IQ is thrilled to announce the release of Asset Management Pro—a suite of features designed to help districts go even further with managing large deployments of student devices and classroom technology. Asset Management Pro includes advanced device auditing tools, asset linking, Rapid Scan device lookup, custom model capabilities, and so much more.
As a companion to Asset Management Pro, the improved Incident IQ Mobile app brings many of the same powerful asset management features to your mobile device. With the mobile version of Rapid Scan, users can now use the microphone or camera on their device to quickly search for assets—no keystrokes necessary.
Apps & Integrations to Support Critical Technology
Incident IQ’s new Apps Architecture enables a host of new apps & integrations that support leading SIS, LMS, and learning applications used by school districts nationwide. Pre-populated Knowledge Base articles automatically suggest solutions to frequently encountered issues, custom ticket workflows provide app-specific issue types and resolution actions, while support widgets enable quick access to additional support from the developers of apps that
districts rely on.
- Shared custom views: Custom views can now be shared between agents, allowing team members to quickly create and standardize data sets among team members
- Batch ticket creation: Agents can quickly create large groups of tickets
- Asset change report: Agents can more easily view a history of changes to individual assets over time
- External KB linking: External websites can be attached to Knowledge Base articles—paste a link, and quickly share existing solutions with users
- Parts tracking: Parts tracking is now available in the core technology product of Incident IQ
- Updated Incident IQ Mobile: A new, streamlined UI and increased visibility of assets help keep teams informed on-the-go