What’s New in Incident IQ – February 2020
Welcome to the February 2020 release of Incident IQ. There are a number of updates and enhancements that we think you’ll find valuable, including some popular requests from the Incident IQ Idea Exchange.
Some of the key highlights include:
- Legibility improvements – Increased contrast and font-weight makes Incident IQ easier on the eyes.
- New asset timeline filters – Quickly find assets that have been modified within a specified date range.
- Out-of-Office routing options – Send assigned tickets to another agent when you’re out of the office.
- New Rules Engine actions – Automatically send an email to a user when they have been assigned an asset. Unassign tickets from teams when they’ve been assigned to agents.
- Enhanced part importer – For districts leveraging parts tracking, you can now include quantity counts when importing.
We’re excited to announce that one of the most popular submissions in our Idea Exchange is now live. Incident IQ now features increased font weights and sizing, as well as improved contrast, making for a more legible experience throughout the product.
New asset timeline filters
Quickly find assets that have been changed within a designated time frame. Generate lists of assets that have received updates to location, owner, status, or storage location. Additional moving date range filters have also been added: Last Week and Last Month.
Out-of-Office routing options
Route tickets to other agents while you’re out of the office. Set out of office periods in your user profile, and know that tickets aren’t falling through the cracks while you’re gone.
New Rules Engine actions
Use Rules Engine to automatically send users an email when a device is assigned to their account. Incident IQ Administrators can find this new Rules Engine action under Rules > Assets > Triggers > When ‘Checked Out’.
Another requested feature is the new “Unassign from Team” action, which can be used to automatically unassign tickets from a team once they’ve been assigned to individual agents.
Enhanced parts importer
For those of you using parts tracking in Incident IQ, the bulk part importer has been enhanced to include quantity counts when importing lists of parts. Admins can find the parts importer by navigating to Parts > Parts List then selecting Import from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner.
We have some great features coming soon to Incident IQ. Here’s a glimpse at what’s on the way:
- Enhanced SLA functionality – Track multiple SLAs on a single ticket. Refine SLAs to determine precisely when SLAs are active.
- Shortcuts NEW – Powerful automations for agents. Record a series of actions, including canned responses, then execute them with a single click.
- Remotely disable Chromebooks with iiQ Assets – Disable, deprovision, and re-enable devices in seconds from Incident IQ. No need to open the Google Admin Console to manage a device — take care of it quickly within Incident IQ.