FETC 2024 Conference Guide
January 23-26, 2024 | Booth 314
Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL
Everything You Need to Know
2024 starts off strong with one of the year’s largest conferences — the 2024 Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) is an anticipated event for educators and K-12 IT professionals alike.
Incident IQ will be at FETC January 23 -26 at Booth 314. Come meet our team and take a look at the workflow management platform that’s transforming K-12 support in districts across the country.
The 2024 FETC Conference features keynote speakers Tucker Bryant, poet and former Google Product Marketing Manager, as well as Daniel Fitzpatrick, an AI educator and author. Bryant will discuss leadership using The Poet’s Keys™ — strategies which enable leaders to overcome universal barriers to change and unlock doors to innovation. Fitzpatrick, known for his work in AI in education, will offer insights on harnessing AI for educational purposes. The conference also includes Adam Bellow and Leslie Fisher, focusing on the intersection of education and technology.
Incident IQ expo booth & exhibitor information
The Incident IQ team will be on the FETC Conference Expo Hall floor at Booth #314 every day during the conference. Stop by to see how the K-12 support tools from Incident IQ have helped thousands of districts across the country.
Visit us to chat or learn more about Incident IQ’s award-winning IT help ticketing, asset management, facilities maintenance, and new iiQ Events and HR Service Delivery solutions.
Book time with the Incident IQ team.
The Incident IQ Customer Success team is thrilled to host a series of events to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Follow the link and fill out the form if you’re interested in the following:
One-on-One Sessions – Need advice on a specific workflow or with brainstorming a solution? Book 30 minutes of one-on-one time to get personalized answers to your questions.
Personalized Demo Sessions – Still wondering how Incident IQ can really solve your district’s needs? Set up a personalized demo for a walkthrough showing exactly how Incident IQ can help.
Don’t miss our speaking session.
On average, school districts use hundreds of different edtech tools to facilitate classroom instruction. So, why does it feel like these tools cause more problems than they solve? What can we do to fix this?
The key may be breaking down data silos and building unified, interoperable systems. Utilizing interoperable tools and bridging gaps across platforms not only saves districts money, but it saves time for IT teams and teachers alike by speeding up crucial processes like support ticketing and device servicing. Hear from K-12 IT experts and gain new ways to manage technology across schools and districts.
Join us for Happy Hour.
We’re joining our friends at LocknCharge and Trafera for our
FETC 2024 Happy Hour event at Café Tu Tu Tango on
Wednesday, January 24 from 6:00 – 8:30pm.
Travelers Guide to FETC Conference 2024
Getting To and Around Orlando
The Orlando International Airport is about 20 minutes away from the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC). For transportation, taxis and rideshare services like Lyft are readily available. It’s a convenient option to reach the convention center and explore the city.
Where to Stay: Hotels Near FETC 2024
For those attending the FETC 2024 Conference in Orlando and looking for accommodation near the Orange County Convention Center, here are four hotel options:
1. Hyatt Regency Orlando: Located just 0.1 miles from the Convention Center, this hotel offers convenience and luxury. It’s highly rated for its excellent facilities and proximity to the conference venue.
2. Rosen Plaza Hotel: Situated 0.3 miles from the Convention Center, this hotel is known for its great service and comfortable rooms. It’s a popular choice for those attending events at the Convention Center.
3. Tru by Hilton Orlando Convention Center Area: At 0.4 miles from the Convention Center, this hotel provides modern amenities and a comfortable stay, suitable for business travelers.
4. Hilton Orlando: Located 0.6 miles from the Convention Center, this hotel offers a blend of comfort and convenience, with easy access to the conference and other attractions in Orlando.
These hotels offer a range of amenities and are conveniently located close to the Convention Center, making them ideal choices for conference attendees.
Where to Eat: Restaurants Near FETC 2024
Looking for a place to eat near the Orange County Convention Center? Here’s some spots to consider:
1. Maggiano’s Little Italy: Offers a cozy atmosphere and a variety of Italian favorites, perfect for a hearty yet relaxed lunch experience.
2. JoJo’s Shake Bar: This lively spot serves signature shakes and boasts a creative menu of American classics, making it a hit among the lunch crowd.
3. Taverna Opa: A vibrant Greek restaurant where the flavors of the Mediterranean come alive, complemented by an authentic, lively dining atmosphere.
4. Emerald’s Restaurant: Specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. With their kebabs, shawarma, and tagines, Emerald’s offers a culinary journey through the Mediterranean’s diverse flavors.
Each of these restaurants provides a unique dining experience, allowing attendees to explore a variety of cuisines while attending the FETC 2024 Conference.
Things to Do Near FETC 2024
For those attending the FETC 2024 Conference and looking for activities near the Orange County Convention Center, here are four enjoyable options:
1. International Drive: This famous strip is bustling with entertainment, including the unique WonderWorks and Ripley’s Believe It or Not! It’s perfect for exploring, dining, and experiencing Orlando’s many attractions.
2. Icon Park: Situated on International Drive, Icon Park features attractions like an observation wheel and aquarium, alongside a variety of shops and restaurants. It’s an ideal spot for relaxation and entertainment.
3. Pointe Orlando: Just a short walk from the convention center, this outdoor complex offers diverse shopping and dining options, making it a great place to unwind after a day at the conference.
4. Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf: For a fun and casual outdoor activity, Pirate’s Cove offers a unique miniature golf experience. This adventure-themed golf course is a delightful way to spend an afternoon or evening.