Are you a driven, dynamic sales leader who is dedicated to helping bring technology to the world of education?
Atlanta-based Incident IQ is a SaaS service management platform built exclusively for K-12 schools that is transforming K-12 workflows including IT asset management, help ticketing, facilities maintenance solutions, and more. Incident IQ is experiencing rapid new-logo growth and has best-in-class retention rates because of their customer-focused go-to- market strategy. Faced with exploding growth, Incident IQ is seeking a Vice President of Sales to lead and develop the sales team and help this market leader reach its ambitious revenue goals and long-term vision.
- Define and execute a sales strategy that delivers rapid and sustainable sales growth for educational software solutions into K-12 school districts and school systems nationally
- Communicate the strategy across the sales function; monitor the strategy as the team executes, and focus the team on executing ambitious goals
- Generate annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads including an optimized CRM, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable performance
- Create accountability by developing optimal performance metrics and coordinating activities to deliver these metrics including ARR growth, net revenue retention, and opportunity win rate
- Develop a sales training and motivation program designed to develop and empower a growing sales organization
- Develop efficient systems and processes to support growth
- Actively engage in business development activities including the attending of tradeshows, sales meetings, and workshops
- Develop and share professional and market knowledge
- Hire, onboard, direct, and mentor a developing sales team
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the sales plan with all departments of Incident IQ
- Collaborate as an essential member of the company leadership team
- 5+ years of experience (preferred selling to K-12) taking a SaaS company to $50+million in ARR
- 5+ years of strategic, hands-on leadership of a sales team selling a SaaS solution
- Experience mentoring and scaling a sales organization
- Ability to innovate sales strategies/tactics, especially as it relates to new products
- Track record of quota attainment both in individual contributor and manager roles
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced, growing environment
- Ability to represent the company directly in the largest accounts or in public-facing settings
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and prioritization acumen
- Position located in Atlanta
- BA/BS required
The Incident IQ platform was introduced in 2017 and since that time has been rapidly adopted by K-12 school districts across the U.S. through innovative asset management, help ticketing, facilities maintenance solutions, and more. Today, millions of students and teachers in districts across more than 40 states rely on the Incident IQ platform to manage and deliver mission-critical services.
Since their founding, Incident IQ has built a culture focused on customer success and product leadership; they are passionate about helping school districts achieve operational efficiency. Incident IQ’s environment is inclusive and transparent, and its team members are respected and valued contributors who consistently exhibit openness, integrity, enthusiasm, and effort.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education