Asset & MDM
Manage district devices with confidence. These integrations provide better visibility of device details, and unlock advanced functionality that make managing assets simple and straight forward.
This app has been built by Incident IQ. The app is not affiliated with the referenced company; all product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Thank you for your interest in Incident IQ's Google Devices. Please fill out the form below and we will send you more information.
Incident IQ Integration For
The Google Devices integration for Incident IQ provides API-driven synchronization between Incident IQ and the Google Admin Console. This integration provides IT teams with rich data and advanced support functionality for Google Chromebooks, tablets, and more. Using this integration, K-12 IT teams can more effectively oversee student devices from a single pane of glass, minimizing the need to switch between systems to manage district assets.
Google Devices Integration: Features & Benefits
After activating this integration, districts can sync detailed asset data between Google Admin Console and Incident IQ. This integration simplifies workflows and unlocks advanced functionality for IT teams.
- Execute Device Actions from Incident IQ, such as allowing agents to lock, restart, and remotely wipe devices.
- Map dozens of data points between Incident IQ and the Google Admin Console, providing accurate device metadata, such as last user login, IP address, OU path, and more.
- Use recent login data to verify devices in a device audit.
- Select which fields map to Incident IQ, allowing districts to easily control how data is being imported.
- Generate in-depth filters, reports, and custom views using data from Incident IQ and Google Admin Console.
Integrating Google Devices with
K-12 IT teams use the Google authentication token to integrate Google Device data into Incident IQ. Google data is synced with Incident IQ daily, and technicians can initiate manual syncs if required. Multi-domain sync support is also available with this integration, and Incident IQ’s robust mapping options allow districts to specify precisely what data is mapped into Incident IQ, and vice-versa.
For more information about this integration, visit the Incident IQ Community.