Meet Incident IQ
The support platform built for schools.
Incident IQ helps you support everything teaching and learning depends on.
Incident IQ supports teachers & students.
- Simple, intuitive ticket submission allows teachers and students to submit help tickets in just a few clicks.
- Hardware, software, systems and facilities requests are all submitted and managed in one place.
- Assets automatically tied to user accounts means there’s no searching for serial numbers or asset tags.
- Incident IQ Mobile allows teachers and students to submit help tickets from any iOS or Android device.
Incident IQ supports IT support staff.
- Tickets are automatically submitted with robust information, allowing for quicker resolution.
- Track time and resolution actions, logging every step of your work.
- Automatically generated work packages bundle similar tickets, helping you work smarter, not harder.
- Tickets are automatically routed to the correct support team members.
- Hardware, software, systems and facilities requests are all managed and worked from a single place.
- Incident IQ Mobile allows IT support teams to work and resolve tickets on the go.
Incident IQ supports SIS specialists.
- Integrates with leading SIS platforms, such as Infinite Campus and PowerSchool.
- Easily manage schedule, course and grading requests from teachers with Incident IQ. Dynamic custom fields ensure teachers accurately submit all information necessary to resolve an issue.
- Sync data directly from your school’s SIS via OneRoster directly into Incident IQ — allowing for custom workflows and accurate information between systems.
Incident IQ supports LMS specialists.
- Sync data directly from your school’s LMS via OneRoster with Incident IQ — allowing for custom workflow creation and information sharing between systems for fast issue resolution.
- Integrates with leading LMS platforms, such as Blackboard, itsLearning and many more.
'I closed over 1,000 tickets in just two weeks using Incident IQ — it would’ve taken me a month to do half of that volume before, using our old system.' — Peggy Dillie, Fayette County Schools’ Blackboard LMS specialist
Incident IQ supports district leaders.
- Simple help ticket submission empowers teachers and students. Educators spend less time requesting support, and more time on instruction.
- Provide IT staff with the tools they need to manage multiple locations and support all key technology systems and assets across an entire school district.
- Rich analytics provide detailed, customizable reports into the performance of critical technology and staff.
- Ticket pipeline analytics illustrate each step of ticket resolution — identifying any bottlenecks or inefficiencies hindering problem-solving.
- Easily export analytics data for sharing with colleagues and stakeholders.
Incident IQ's native iOS and Android apps make submitting and working tickets on the go fast and easy.
Tech support isn't optional — it's essential.
Get going quickly!
Incident IQ's modern architecture makes it easy to get going fast.